Cari Blog Ini

Sabtu, 30 Mei 2009

Chatting dengan Robot Euy!

Ini seru loh! Gw lagi bicara sama chatterbot. sebuah program yang keren jika g ada kerjaan untuk ngobrol2.

Hi! I'm Lala! Do you have any questions for me?

Oh, hello again! Why are you Lala.What do you look like?

Thanks for the question. I look like a girl with black hair. That's all I could say.

Why with just black hair make me very attractive?

OK, Why do you think I sound attractive?

I don't have to explain everything to you, do I?

Well, I AM curious after all.

Well that's okay. after all AM curious after all all AM curious after all is an interesting subject to me too.

a subject? Uh, that's not a subject. Isn't a subject like Math or English?

Are you talking about an animal, vegetable or mineral?Cough. Please correct my mistake. What is a subject is not a subject subject is not a subject ?Not if I can help it.

OK, change topic. Do you know any games or cartoons?

Spare some change? I don't know if I know games or cartoons. Where would I have heard about it?

Maybe from some other people who asked you?

Perhaps. Who or what is some other people who asked you some other people who asked you?

What I mean is people who asked YOU, Alice.

Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. Not many people express themselves that way.

undefined, Maybe I didn't understand your meaning.

Now I'm just confused!

Why now? Only just? I'm confused too.

How about some songs?

How about songs.

They sound good, don't they?

The anonymous "they".

I meant the songs. The songs are reffered to "they".

Oh I see. I have never heard about The songs songs.Who told you that?

Many people. My mom, sister, TV, friends. Almost every day "song" is meantioned.

Which ones?Tell me more about your mother.Nearly so. That is a generalization.

Don't change the topic. So, do you know any songs?

I thought we were finished with people who asked YOU Alice is people who asked YOU Alice people who asked YOU Alice is people who asked YOU Alice.Ah. No, tell me about him, her or it.

Oops. uh, I thought other people went to this page.

Did you make a mistake.Cough. Whatever gave you that idea?

Well, this is a webpage. Since it's on the internet, a lot of people must been here.

Well that's okay. You don't say.Interesting explanation. I don't think I have seen it.

Seen what?

No I have not seen what . What's it like?

You said that "you haven't seen it". Then I asked "Seen what?" because I want to know what you haven't seen when you told me that.

No I have not seen it not seen it it not seen it not seen it it not seen it . What's it like?Interesting deduction. No I have not seen what asked Seen what what asked Seen what asked Seen what what asked Seen what asked Seen what what asked Seen what asked Seen what what asked Seen what . What's it like?

You don't get me, don't you? Anyway, what do YOU look like?

Yeah I do a lot of not get him or her get him or her.I think about computer programming a lot.

I just asked you what do you look like.

Only just? Now I remember, you asked me what do you look like you what do you look like do you look like you what do you look like. What did I say?

Something that doesn't have to do with that question.


What?

Something that doesn't have to do with that question!

What?

*sigh*let me ask you again. What do you look like?

Once more? I don't have an answer for you.A toaster

You look like a toaster?

Thanks for telling me: undefined said I look like a toaster.

So you DO look like a toaster.

Interesting deduction. A toaster

What'a a "deduction"?

I lost my train of thought.

That's the meaning of deduction?

Yes it is one of the meaning of deduction of deduction.

Do you know Vocaloids?

I know very little about Vocaloids. Tell me more.

They're programs like you, but they use their voice. One of them is Hatsune Miku.

programs like you but they use their voice like you but they use their voice are programs like you but they use their voice like you but they use their voice .One what?

So do you learn from other people?

Hmm. Yes that is basically how I work.

OK, so I'll just end this conversation and start a new one then.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar